Books For Teens
Need something to read but don’t know where to start? Below you’ll find booklists curated by the teen librarian, a form for getting recommendations based on your interests, and book reviews written by other teens.
Book Reviews by You!
Did you read a book that you absolutely loved and need to tell the world about it? Write a book review of about 200 words and we’ll post it here! You will also earn two volunteer hours for your contribution.
Book Match – Let Our Librarians Help!
about your reading interests and a librarian will get back to you with book recommendations!
Please allow up to one week for an email response from a librarian.
Women’s History Month Book List
- White Rose by Kip Wilson
- Brazen: Rebel Ladies Who Rocked the World by Penelope Bagieu
- I Am Malala: How One Girl Stood up for Education and Changed the World
by Malala Yousafzai
- Code Girls: The True Story of the American Women Who Secretly Broke Codes in World War II by Liz Mundy
- Modern HERstory: Stories of Women and Nonbinary People Rewriting History by Blair Imani
- Finish the Fight!: The Brave and Revolutionary Women Who Fought For the Right to Vote by Veronica Chambers
- More to come!
National Poetry Month Book List
Celebrate National Poetry Month by reading a collection of poems or a novel in verse. Here are just a few suggestions!
- Swing by Kwame Alexander
- Solo by Kwame Alexander
- Chlorine Sky by Mahogany Browne
- Red, White, and Whole by Rajani LaRocca
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Punching the Air by Ibi Zoboi and Yusef Salaam
- Every Body Looking by Candice Iloh
- Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds
- Bull by David Elliot