The Newburgh Free Library offers wireless printing. If you are at home, in the Library, or anywhere with an internet connection, you can print emails, attachments, photos, boarding passes, web pages and more from your smart-phone, tablet, desktop computer or laptop. The print job will be sent to our printer on the Main Library’s second floor (lower level). See instructions by type of device below.
Using a desktop or laptop computer:
Click on PrinterOn Mobile Print Service or click on image below.
Follow the simple instructions to upload your document.
Alternately, email the document to one of these addresses:
- for black-and-white documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
- for color documents: email@example.com
Your document will remain in the print queue for 48 hours. Please come to the Print Station on the second level of the Main Library to retrieve and pay for it.
Using a tablet or smart phone:
You may email the document to the email address as described immediately above.
Alternately, download onto your device one of the free apps for the PrinterOn Mobile Print Service:
For Apple devices, download the iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printeron/id406584999?mt=8 >
For Android devices, download the Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.printeron.droid.phone
To print from the app:
- Open the app and tap “No Printer Selected.”
- Tap “Search” and enter 12550 or Newburgh.
- Select RCLS Newburgh Free Library (note that one listing is for black & white and one is for color).
- Tap document, photo, or web to upload a file or photo, or enter a URL in the designated space.
- Tap print. Your document will remain in the print queue for 48 hours.
Please come to the Print Station on the second level of the Main Library to retrieve and pay for it.